In making premium skin care products, it's only a matter of time before Charcoal enters the equation.
Charcoal powder is very dense, acting as a sponge that can absorb multiple times it's own mass. In soap and skin care, it not only acts as a natural exfoliant, but also as a vacuum for our skin's biggest enemy, dirt.
Charcoal on skin draws unwanted oils, bacteria, chemicals, smog, and other micro-particles to the surface, leaving you with clean skin and preventing irritation, like acne.
With our natural Forest Charcoal Soap, we took it a step further and combined the anti-inflammatory, pro-antioxidant benefits of Sea Kelp with the vacuum properties of non-activated charcoal.
1. Detoxify AND Rebuild: When your pores aren’t clear, neither is your complexion. Once you clean those pores, you want to then feed your skin with nourishing minerals, oils, and natural moisturizers. Most affordable bars you'll find, perform one or the other. Ours does both. Two fish, one hook.
2. Acne and Irritation Prevention: For dry skin that is prone to breakouts, Charcoal soap will be your new best friend and daily ritual. The name of the game here is clear pores. Although you may have products you use for the treatment of these conditions, prevention is just as, if not more important. Using our Charcoal bar as a facial cleanser, in the shower, or on dry areas will help prevent build up and break outs.
3. NATURALLY Sourced: We source our charcoal locally in Canada. It is produced from a method that re-uses environmental waste. This production method takes less energy to produce and there will be no traces of led or other harmful substances sometimes found in Charcoal. We are confident in the premium quality of our charcoal so you can be too.
4. Cold Process Cured To Last Long: Each bar is cured for weeks before it reaches shelves or is shipped to your door. We use the cold process method of soap making to ensure every bar is dense with moisturizing agents, nutrients, and lasts long.
5. Natural, Soothing Scent: We used natural oils from sweet orange and patchouli, to create a scent that is mild, calming, and fresh on the skin.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
You arrive home, and the first thing you want to do is grab a shower and a rugged soap to clean up - but many people don’t realize that cleansing with cheap, harsh, skin care products can actually create further damage to your biggest organ – your skin.
Sure, you want to cleanse off the dirt, bacteria, and pollutants your skin comes into contact with - but you don't want to replace that dirt with chemicals that can be absorbed into the body.
Summer on the eastern seaboard is certainly beautiful, however, it can also be unforgivingly humid.
A little humidity can be a good thing for your skin, but when the water in the air tops 50 percent or more, it can leave your complexion shiny, oily, and lead to breakouts (yikes).
The good news... There's simple steps you can take to combat high humidity, keeping your skin clean and fresh