With Valentine's Day just around the corner, this guide will help you find a gift for those special people on your list.
Nova Scotia Fisherman products are made all natural, using original formulas with ingredients close to sea. Every product is free from gluten, sls, parabens, artificial scents, artificial colours, and artificial preservatives. We source organic whenever possible, and our moisturizers and soaps are vegan friendly (excluding Goat's Milk soap).
- Start your day with a natural scrubbing cleanse. Atlantic sea salt exfoliates deep into pores removing any dry, flaky skin. The blend of natural oils (meadow foam, jojoba, avocado) helps refresh and leave skin with a healthy tone, reduces breakouts and helps with redness. Our purifying essential oil blend is infused with powerful sea kelp from the Southern Shores of Nova Scotia
- Moisturizing balm to heal and protect tattoos. Helps reduce recovery time and maintain vibrant colours and detail. Made with sea kelp, coconut oil, lavender, lemongrass, rosehip, aloe, and vitamin e.
- This skincare set includes four of our best selling products to help repair and protect skin from winter and all year round. Perfect for Valentines Day. Includes moisturizer, lip balm, soap, and rescue balm.
- Our nourishing lip balm formula with authentic candy cane peppermint that’s a holiday treat any time of the year.
Soap / Body Wash:
Swap the plastic bottle for our natural oil body wash soap bars. 100% natural, hand poured, made from Olive, Coconut, and Organic Castor oils, and infused with Nova Scotia Sea Kelp. Each bar is cured 6 weeks using the “Cold Process Method”, reducing water content that delivers a harder, longer lasting, more concentrated bar. Each bar is packaged in a recyclable, compostable, paper box with NO plastic liner.
- We created our Rescue Balm to fight all of life’s rough patches for our number one defender (skin). We took the best of our rescue balm and formulated Rescue Balm soap that soothes skin, acts as an anti-inflammatory, relieves itching and softens your skin.
- Using forest charcoal sourced from Nova Scotia, this premium soap will extract dirt, unwanted oils, and grime from your skin. Charcoal is known to work well on acne prone skin and will gently exfoliate and decrease chance of breakouts. It's scent of natural patchouli, lavender and sweet orange will leave you feeling clean and refreshed.
- Made from 91% organic materials. Great multivitamin for your fingers and toes. Seabuckthorn is loaded with Vitamin C which encourages collagen production and also softens and moisturizes your cuticles. Great cuticle health means healthier nails, less trouble with hangnails and infection. It really “kelps” to keep your digits in order.
- This hand crafted bar is made with beer brewed from local hops in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia (Sea Level Brewing). Natural hops contain skin softening amino acids which can sooth irritated and inflamed skin (great for combatting acne or razor burn).
- We know your beard can get itchy, dry and to be honest sometimes needs a little deodorizing but worry no longer! Nova Scotia Fisherman has hand crafted and naturally scented three plant based Beard Balms as a non-greasy, light formula in an easy-to-use tube applicator. The viscosity is gentle and will keep your beard soft and your skin moisturized.